WITRON designs and implements innovative logistics and material flow systems with trend-setting ergonomic work places and processes that offer their customers sustainable competitive advantages.
WITRON has the decisive key elements under one roof: the logistics design, the information and control technology, the mechanics design and mechanics production, as well as the functional responsibility to act as general contractor for logistics. Another important factor: WITRON builds customer loyalty by offering individual service and operator models that exactly match the requirements of their customers. WITRON‘s experience of more than 2,000 implemented logistics projects is leveraged in the conceptual stages of system design.
For many years the top companies throughout Europe and North America have been operating their distribution centres efficiently and successfully with WITRON‘s solutions. Those companies continue to rely on WITRON for future projects. The fact that 80% of WITRON‘s new projects come from their existing customers shows the extent of customer satisfaction. The WITRON Corporate Group has 2,200 employees worldwide with an annual revenue amounted to 265 million Euros in 2013. Witron’s headquarter is located in Parkstein, Bavaria an branches are located in Stoke-on-Trent (UK), Arlington Heights/Illinois (USA), Toronto (Canada), Venray (The Netherlands), Strasbourg (France) and Madrid (Spain).
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent