VITRONIC is an owner-managed group of companies comprising VITRONIC GmbH with its headquarters in Wiesbaden and several international subsidiaries. The group is a world leader in industrial machine vision covering a wide spectrum from standard products with customer-specific upgradeable modules to individually customized solutions in its core sectors of industry, logistics and traffic technology.
Our customers in the area of material flow, parcel logistics and mail order seek to optimize their logistics processes. VIPAC systems can be integrated at any point along the process chain for the automatic capture of product data, package data and customer-specific data. VIPAC reads addresses, barcodes, 2D codes, customer-specific codes and plain text (OCR) with maximum read rates, and measures and weighs packages online. This information is sent directly to the connected ERP system or CRM solution. VIPAC systems are used by global logistics companies in the courier, express and parcel sector and in mail order, warehousing and distribution, and the manufacturing industry.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent