Vanriet UK Ltd
Vanriet Rohaco specialises in designing, manufacturing and installing automated conveyor systems.
The foundations of Vanriet Rohaco go back to the late 1940’s when Piet van Riet founded the Company. Second generation members of the family maintain an active involvement within the Vanriet Company and also the robot handling business – Rohaco.
Vanriet UK Limited have served the UK market since 1990 and specialise in conveyor and robotic solutions, bringing together over 50 years manufacturing experience and system design expertise. End of line robot projects are undertaken in conjunction with ABB Robotics —a leading European supplier of quality arm robots.
The Company remains under the ownership of Vanriet family shareholders, with day to day control undertaken by a UK based Managing Director supported by a multi-disciplined management team.Our UK Headquarters, located in Tamworth, Staffordshire has full Design, Manufacturing, Installation and 24/7 After Sales support facilities.
Projects undertaken include handling systems for Holland and Barrett, Mars Confectionery, Stead and Simpson, Faith Shoes, Marks & Spencer, Peacocks, Pirelli, Amtrak Express Parcels, DHL, TNT, Parceline, Parcelforce, Aspray Transport, Dunlop, Boots, Dixons Group, Arrow Electronic, Tyco Industries and Entertainment UK.
Main market sectors include :- Warehousing & Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail, Print & Paper, Laundry, Airport and Automotive
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent