Swisslog is committed to providing customers with expertise, knowledge, and support throughout the project lifecycle to develop value and provide outstanding results for your business.
With our extensive systems integration, general contracting, and project implementation experience, we have handled more than 1 000 successful projects on time and budget. Swisslog’s single-source philosophy offers everything from initial project phases to warehouse implementation and everything in between. We also develop solutions that are proven to reduce risk and complexity and work seamlessly with third-party material handling systems.
A well-established and stable company, we have the financial security to manage large projects so you can be confident in your decision. Swisslog also has its ISO 9001 quality management certification, ensuring that we meet the needs of customers, as well as the regulatory requirements related to our products. And with one project manager, you will have a single point of contact for ease of communication.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent