SSI Schaefer Ltd
Since its inception in 1937, SSI Schaefer has been an owner-operated, German family company. With more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, SSI Schaefer is a strong and reliable partner. Whether in industry, trade, commerce or public organisations, the company’s products are in use across all market sectors and support a wide variety of businesses efficiently and effectively.
SSI Schaefer is one of the world's largest total solutions providers and components manufacturers in Logistics systems, Storage and handling solutions and Logistics software. Its highly diverse portfolio ranges from plastic containers through to automated high bay warehousing systems, customised to its clients’ needs. Complete and integrated solutions are based upon quality products manufactured within the SSI Schaefer group and fully supported by a robust and reliable customer support and maintenance team.
The company is constantly evolving and remains at the forefront of innovation in both new product development and the provision of unique intralogistics solutions.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent