Schoeller Allibert is the world’s largest manufacturer of plastic containers and totes for material handling. We have more than 40 production and sales operations and over 1,000 employees throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Manufactured to precise dimensions, to fit and function seamlessly with all handling equipment, Schoeller Allibert containers are the ideal handling medium for highly automated systems including conveyors, automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS), mini-load systems, robot handling / pick & place, horizontal & vertical carousels, scanning equipment, wash plants, etc.
Our production process is state of the art and fully automated, allowing us to produce over 1,000 different products. Since our crates and boxes are handled by millions of people and hundreds of automated handling systems, they are manufactured to exact standards. All our products are tested extensively for quality, durability and safety according to strict ISO standards.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent