Riantics A/S (formerly Univeyor / Qubiqa A/S) are suppliers of intelligent tailor-made solutions for the optimisation of internal logistics and material handling.
Our pateneted Layer Picker® solutions and the extensive expertise of our engineers, make Riantics the global market leader in the field of layer de-palletising.
Riantics' Layer Pickers are used in many supermarket distribution centres around the world and we have installed significant numbers of Layer Picker solutions throughout the U.K. In addition Riantics provide a broad spectrum of customer services including a 24/7 dedicated customer service and maitenance helpline, ad hoc services and spare parts ordering.
Riantics is part of Körber Logistics Systems which is owned by the international technology group Körber AG with approximately 11,500 employees around the world.
Körber Logistics Systems is the leading provider of fully integrated applications for the optimization of complex internal and external logistics processes. The Business Area provides digital solutions for the smart factory, the warehouse, e-commerce and management of the entire supply chain. In three Business Units; Product Solutions, System Integration and Software, the umbrella brand Körber Logistics Systems unites the companies Aberle GmbH, Consoveyo S.A., Langhammer GmbH, Riantics A/S, Inconso AG, Aberle Software GmbH, HighJump and DMLogic. They offer an extensive range of products and services, from system integration to technologies for storage, palletizing, de-palletizing and conveyor systems, through to software
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent