Newland Engineering Company Ltd
Known for manufacturing high quality vehicle loading and unloading telescopic belt conveyors, Newland have exported their products to 67 different countries around the world and have distributors in Europe, USA, Middle East, Africa and Asia.
The Newland model range is extensive including the multi-stage telescopic conveyors [MTC models] with the largest model MTC4’XX’ having a telescopic extension of 19.2m developed for the American market. The fully mobile range of ‘T’ & ‘W’ Type belt conveyors designed for use in warehouses which do not have raised loading docks [Dockless loading].
Newland also have a hire fleet with a mobile model range to suit a wide range of operations from unloading / loading containers to loading/unloading goods from cruise liners & submarines!
Offering a complete service to the customer including installation, commissioning & servicing. Our fully stocked spares department can despatch items worldwide same day subject to receiving information before 12:00 noon [UK time].
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent