Nerak is the manufacturer of the world’s most advanced bucket elevators and vertical conveyor systems for packaged products and bulk materials .This has made Nerak an OEM partner with many of the world’s most prominent systems engineering companies in their turnkey projects.
At the heart of every Nerak conveyor drive system is the heavy duty rubber block chain. The rubber block chain gets its high tensile strength from embedded vulcanized steel cables.
The outstanding features of these chains are that they have no links, are silent running, wear resistant and virtually maintenance free, all excellent qualities further enhanced by its corrosion free design.
The rubber block change also proves to be very cost effective as there is no need for lubrication, regular adjustment and re-tensioning so down time is kept to a minimum.
So whether you are moving packets, boxes, totes, pallets or bulk materials Nerak Wiese have a cost effective solution to meet your needs.
You can learn more about Nerak; https://www.nerak-wiese.co.uk/about/
View their product range; https://www.nerak-wiese.co.uk/products/
Contact them here https://www.nerak-wiese.co.uk/contact/
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent