Midland Handling Equipment Ltd
With Health and Safety and efficiency becoming vital in today's competitive industry, it is imperative to provide factory equipment that protects and aids operators and staff in the best possible way. Midland Handling Equipment excels in this area producing a large range of handling equipment to resolve most manufacturing or display problems in a safe and efficient way.
Overhead conveyor systems have been used in numerous applications from shop displays, assembly lines to paint finishing plants. Belt, slat, power and roller conveyors are ideal for warehouse logistics, storage solutions and recycling.
Whatever your requirement, if it's to do with the handling and transportation of materials you should be able to find a solution within the pages of this site, but if it is not obvious, please get in touch with our sales team.
Having the ability to provide and install large turnkey projects yet still accommodating the smallest of jobs is an example of the company’s versatility. Being a long serving and respected member of AMHSA and BMHF is further proof of Midland's position as one of the leading materials handling companies worldwide.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent