The association represents over 50 of the sector’s leading companies that between them supply the majority of the automated handling equipment purchased in the UK.
Your Automated Handling System: A 12 point plan to get it right. Download Here.
Advantages of using an AMHSA affiliated company for your automated handling project
In association with AMHSA our members are committed to promoting excellence in the handling automation in terms of solutions, after sales support, reliability and safety, specifically:
- Maintaining a high standard of integrity in all working relationships
- Fostering the highest possible competence and expertise
- Complying with both the letter and spirit of the appropriate legislation
- Discharging any obligations to which they have agreed
- Rejecting working practice which might reasonable be deemed improper
- Ensuring the availability of appropriate training for staff
- Raising their own standard of professional competence by taking advantage of any training that may be made available
- Declaring any interest that may conflict with impartiality in contractual matters
- Not divulging any confidential information which may be received in the course of negotiations and not seeking to use such information to their advantage.
By using an AMHSA member, you are assured of the highest levels of technical competence and service.
The current members of AMHSA are shown below. Select a specific member by clicking on their logo or use the ‘Products’ drop down menu at the top of the page to view each of our members and their specific competencies.
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation