The association represents over 50 of the sector’s leading companies that between them supply the majority of the automated handling equipment purchased in the UK.
Your Automated Handling System: A 12 point plan to get it right. Download Here.
Advantages of using an AMHSA affiliated company for your automated handling project
In association with AMHSA our members are committed to promoting excellence in the handling automation in terms of solutions, after sales support, reliability and safety, specifically:
- Maintaining a high standard of integrity in all working relationships
- Fostering the highest possible competence and expertise
- Complying with both the letter and spirit of the appropriate legislation
- Discharging any obligations to which they have agreed
- Rejecting working practice which might reasonable be deemed improper
- Ensuring the availability of appropriate training for staff
- Raising their own standard of professional competence by taking advantage of any training that may be made available
- Declaring any interest that may conflict with impartiality in contractual matters
- Not divulging any confidential information which may be received in the course of negotiations and not seeking to use such information to their advantage.
By using an AMHSA member, you are assured of the highest levels of technical competence and service.
The current members of AMHSA are shown below. Select a specific member by clicking on their logo or use the ‘Products’ drop down menu at the top of the page to view each of our members and their specific competencies.
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation
- 13 February 2017 BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
- 06 September 2016 Meet the experts at IMHX 2016
- 18 March 2016 Intralogistex 2016 a great sucess
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website
- 19 June 2015 How to use social media to find your ideal customers
- 28 April 2015 AMHSA launches apprenticeship scheme at AGM