Logistex helps companies to improve efficiency and reduce the costs of their warehouse operations by providing solutions ranging from electro-mechanical maintenance services through to complete design and implementation of warehouse systems.
An independent integrator, Logistex can specify solutions without bias, ensuring clients are provided with the optimum solution for the best possible price.
Our in-house developed and supported LWS Reflex WMS, is designed to provide all the functionality required for the e-Commerce supply chain and traditional pallet based operations. LWS Reflex can be deployed into both manual and automated warehouses allowing operations to immediately enjoy the benefits of its sophisticated yet simple to use functionality.
Logistex’s customer base ranges from small independent businesses through to major blue chip companies. No matter what your company size, Logistex’s customer service division provides high quality support from electro-mechanical maintenance through to 24/7 hotline for business critical operations.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent