Logicon Solutions Ltd
The company was founded in February 2007 and still has its sole active employee, Mike Vernon.
The Company is an independent consultancy business and carries out a mixture of work within the materials handling industry including:
- Component Sales
- System Sales
- Business Development
- Data Analysis
The clients for whom regular work is carried out are carefully selected to ensure there will be no conflict of interest. The Company acts with a very open, honest and straightforward approach that ensures the upmost integrity is maintained at all times.
Some time is also spent carrying out unpaid work to support the trade organisation, Automated Material Handling Systems Association that provides a voice for System Integrators, Conveyor Manufacturers and Component Suppliers in the UK and the British Material Handling Federation that represents the UK at FEM – the body responsible for defining the guidelines and standards to which the UK operates.
Mike is a Past President of AMHSA and continues as Director. He was Vice-President 2006 to 2009 and President 2009 to 2012.
Mike is the current President of BMHF, the UK’s conduit to the European FEM which sets guidelines for the materials handling industry. He was Vice-President 2008 to 2010 and President 2010 to date and will be continuing in the role until 2018.
Mike is a member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and attends regular Supply Chain events.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent