Keymas designs and delivers automated warehouse and intralogistics solutions. For more than 30 years we’ve helped businesses automate their warehouse and production facilities and benefit from efficiency improvements.
We combine the best people, quality equipment and data management expertise to design customised, innovative automation systems that optimise productivity and deliver cost reductions.
We work with all leading conveyor manufacturers and have access to the latest automation technologies. With no supplier affiliation, we’re able to objectively design, source and programme a bespoke system that will meet your site’s specific requirements.
We are the trusted partner of many blue-chip corporations, SMEs and public sector organisations, and have an exceptional track record supporting the logistics, retail, food and beverage and automotive industries.
From designing a large order picking process for a new build, to re-configuring a conveyor system, we bring expertise, dedication and quality to every project we deliver.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Conveyor systems and controls
- Automated picking systems
- Warehouse management systems and software solutions
- Systems enhancement consultancy and warehouse design optimisation
- System and conveyor maintenance services (hardware and software)
For more information visit our website: www.keymas.co.uk
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent