AMHSA provides a wide range of training and workshop sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Technical training (e.g. Carbon Footprint Workshop, Training Workshop, Fire Protection Workshop)
- Legal e.g., MF/1 training
- Sales e.g. Exhibition staff training, Twitter for Business Training
AMHSA's training sessions are generally open to both members and non-members with reduced rates for AMHSA members.
AMHSA events are generally booked online through the AMHSA Event Booking site.
Upcoming Events Include:
Social Event - 4th December - Members' Meeting & Conference
The AMHSA Members' Meeting & Conference will be held at the Harborough Innoviation Centre on Wednesday 5th December 2018.
By popular request we have arranged a social gathering on Tuesday 4th December. Members are encouraged to come and join us for this networking evening. We shall meet at 19:30 hours at The Angel bar for pre dinner drinks before taking our seats for dinner in the hotel restaurant.
Any member wishing to attend this event should book a place using this link (2 courses £20 - 3 courses £25). Guests are required to indicate their menu choices to the email@example.com by midday 30th November.
5th December - Members' Meeting & Autum Conference
AMHSA Members' Meeting & Conference.
The next Members' Meeting will be held at the Harborough Innovation Centre on Wednesday 5th December 2018. Come along and catch up with actions that are driving the association into a new era. Along with financial, 2019 event organisation and rebranding (The Four Pillars) updates announcements about the Council Structure and new features intended to raise the organisations profile will be presented.
The AMHSA secretariat team will have a warm welcome and breakfast roll ready for you on arrival. Delegates can arrive at the centre from 09:00 with registration from 09:15. The meeting will start at 09:50 and we will hear from Council and Steering group members about efforts to rebrand the association. There will also be updates from Rob Fisher who will inform us about the size and scale of next years IMHX.
A netorking lunch will be provided.
The conference will follow lunch with guest speakers presenting various topics relative to our sector and the impact they are having in the wider sector.
Be sure to book in and come and meet other members' representatives.
Guests by special arrangement - please contact the secretariat.
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation