AMHSA provides a wide range of training and workshop sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Technical training (e.g. Carbon Footprint Workshop, Training Workshop, Fire Protection Workshop)
- Legal e.g., MF/1 training
- Sales e.g. Exhibition staff training, Twitter for Business Training
AMHSA's training sessions are generally open to both members and non-members with reduced rates for AMHSA members.
AMHSA events are generally booked online through the AMHSA Event Booking site.
Upcoming Events Include:
Postponed Get it sorted! - Sorters, Weigh Scales, Labelling and Vision Systems
This event has been postponed for now. We apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment but we shall re-visit this event in due course.
We have all said it - "get it sorted" but do we appreaciate what can be involved in the action. Many people take it for granted when everything is in its place or on its way - weighed, checked and labelled according to the units' destination.
This course is designed to offer a critical and detailed examination of the different types of product technologies within each of the disciplines - Sorters, Weighing equipment, visions systems and labelling technologies and their interation and relationship to the wider distribution centre disciplines.
Further details to follow including costs, venues and times.
18th July - Returnable Transit Packaging in Automated Handling Systems
This event will be held at our member company's, Schoeller Allibert's, offices and production facility in Winsford Cheshire.
The day will begin at 09:30 hours with tea and coffee being served and a chance to network with other individuals from around the industry. Presentations will be given by guest speakers, experts in the field of plastic pallets, totes and unit handling containers, who will be ready to explain and discuss this topical and relative subject.
Following the presentations delegates will be accompanied on a tour of the production facility to see first hand the processes neccessary to produce unit load containers, critical to any automated material handling system.
Further details can be found using the following link or visiting the AMHSA website home page.
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation