AMHSA provides a wide range of training and workshop sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Technical training (e.g. Carbon Footprint Workshop, Training Workshop, Fire Protection Workshop)
- Legal e.g., MF/1 training
- Sales e.g. Exhibition staff training, Twitter for Business Training
AMHSA's training sessions are generally open to both members and non-members with reduced rates for AMHSA members.
AMHSA events are generally booked online through the AMHSA Event Booking site.
Upcoming Events Include:
23rd March 2018 - BREXIT Round Table
Brexit Round Table - One Year On, One Year to Go (a.m.)
One year on since the first AMHSA Round Table event, to discuss the impacts of BREXIT amongst our membership, we shall be repeating the opportunity to discuss your past, present and future experiences in relation to the U.K.'s departure from the European Union (EU).
Come and hear how the Logisitcs Automation industry is coping and how many companies have and continue to adapt to the pressures of the impending separation from mainland Europe.
We aim to deliver useful and stimulative information to delegates that might offer insights into the persuasive attitudes and approaches being adopted by some political and business leaders who are at the forefront of deliberations of our nations' direction in relation to our withdrawl from the EU.
Areas for discussion will include
- Perceptions of the U.K. in relation to commerce and trade
- The Timetable for leaving
- Our stability and future position as a world top ten economy
- The deal so far
- Strategies for consideration
The workshop will run from 0930 am (teas & coffess from 0900) and will finish after lunch at around 1300 hours with networking opportunites until 13.30. Places will be limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Teas, coffees and a buffet lunch will be provided.
24th April 2018 - AGM & Members' Meeting Social Event
After receiving many requests and being a popular favourite amongst the membership, we shall be holding another social gathering in Market Harborough on the eveing of Tuesday 24th April.
Further details will follow in due course as we confirm the venue.
25th April 2018 - AGM & Members' Meeting
The AGM & Members' Meeting will be held at the Market Harborough Innovation Centre on the above date. We encourage all members to book a place at this event. Information relating to the shape of the association will be presented and Council Members and Directors who will be on hand to answer any questions or address any issues that you may have or want to raise.
Details will be posted on the website in due course but please keep the dates in your diaries.
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation
- 13 February 2017 BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
- 06 September 2016 Meet the experts at IMHX 2016
- 18 March 2016 Intralogistex 2016 a great sucess
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website