AMHSA provides a wide range of training and workshop sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Technical training (e.g. Carbon Footprint Workshop, Training Workshop, Fire Protection Workshop)
- Legal e.g., MF/1 training
- Sales e.g. Exhibition staff training, Twitter for Business Training
AMHSA's training sessions are generally open to both members and non-members with reduced rates for AMHSA members.
AMHSA events are generally booked online through the AMHSA Event Booking site.
Upcoming Events Include:
To Be Confirmed - 20th September 2017 - The Material Handling Automation Industry conference
TO BE CONFIRMED
This early autumn conference is designed to give an indication of the state of play within our industry. It will endeavour to inidicate the current position of the automated material handling systems industry and will inlcude the following topics
- Market Trend analysis
- BREXIT - The impact, fears, optimism, successes, the future?
- Association update
There will also be plenty of scope for the usual networking opportunites. We also plan to welcome and introduce some of the newer members of the association who will be giving short presentations detailing the nature of thier businesses.
29th September 2017 - AMHSA Council / Steering Group Meeting
AMHSA are currently undertaking a brand review in order to strengthen the associations position and improve member benifits. The steering group for this project are due to meet again on the above date when they shall assess their progress and tackle the next stage of the plan.
18th October 2017 - AMHSA Members Meeting
This meeting will include updates from the president, secretary and the council and some short informative industry related sessions and presentations.
Further details to follow - venue to be confirmed.
22nd November 2017 - TBA
Please note this date in your diaries - Further details will follow soon.
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation
- 13 February 2017 BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
- 06 September 2016 Meet the experts at IMHX 2016
- 18 March 2016 Intralogistex 2016 a great sucess
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website
- 19 June 2015 How to use social media to find your ideal customers
- 28 April 2015 AMHSA launches apprenticeship scheme at AGM