AMHSA provides a wide range of training and workshop sessions covering a range of topics including:
- Technical training (e.g. Carbon Footprint Workshop, Training Workshop, Fire Protection Workshop)
- Legal e.g., MF/1 training
- Sales e.g. Exhibition staff training, Twitter for Business Training
AMHSA's training sessions are generally open to both members and non-members with reduced rates for AMHSA members.
AMHSA events are generally booked online through the AMHSA Event Booking site.
Upcoming Events Include:
22nd November 2017 - Social Media Training
AMHSA Twitter and Hootsuite Workshop
Want to get involved in Twitter but find it confusing? Don’t think you have the time for social media? Feel like you’re always on the outside looking in and don’t know how to join in the conversation?
Fear not! This AMHSA Training Workshop will help you get started and help you fit right in – socially!
Come and join us on 22nd November 2017 for a Twitter and Hootsuite Workshop, where we’ll show you how you can easily get involved with social media, promoting your business, products and services, and identify new communication channels without it taking over your life.
Please use the link on the home page to book yourself into this workshop.
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation
- 13 February 2017 BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
- 06 September 2016 Meet the experts at IMHX 2016
- 18 March 2016 Intralogistex 2016 a great sucess
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website
- 19 June 2015 How to use social media to find your ideal customers
- 28 April 2015 AMHSA launches apprenticeship scheme at AGM