Davicon Mezzanine Floors Ltd
Davicon Mezzanine Floors is the recognised brand for quality mezzanine floors, support steelwork and integrated mezzanine solutions. Established in 1977 Davicon is in its 40th year of trading, supplying to the integration market directly and supporting end user customers through our professional network of distributors.
What makes Davicon unique is that we’re the only UK supplier who manufacture in house within the U.K. using steel from British Steel. Our mezzanine floors and support steelwork is designed using the latest 3D-CAD/CNC technology coupled with the talents of the highly experiencd design team, means that Davicon is able to exactly satisfy customer requirements, offer competitive quotations, reduced lead times and complete control over the quality and delivery of its products. Moreover, all Davicon mezzanine floors conform to British standards, the latest EU regulations and are CE marked, assuring the quality of our manufacture.
Davicon has designed, manufactured and installed mezzanine floors for all kinds of applications, automated warehouse, sortation systems, distribution centres, commercial offices, production facilities, retailsales space, self-storage and storage solutions. Our portfolio includes numerous large, well-known and respected companies, including John Lewis (JLP), BMW, New Look, Sainsburys, Tesco, River Island, Jaguar Land Rover (JLR), Superdry, ASDA, Amazon, TK Maxx and many more.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent