Conveyor Units Ltd
Conveyor Units Limited is now the largest conveyor and conveyor roller manufacturer in the UK, producing in excess of half a million rollers each year and 15km of conveyors every year.
The uni-xu® range of conveyors has been integral to thousands of turnkey solutions for some of the most demanding and successful companies across Europe. It has been engineered and manufactured in Britain since 1963, resulting in five decades of engineering development and excellence, which today, makes it one of the best known trademarks in conveyor manufacture. Today our products are used by blue-chip companies throughout Europe and beyond, with one third of our sales for the export market.
We operate from our 150,000 sq. ft manufacturing facility, on a seven acre site in Stourport-on-Severn in Worcestershire. We source only the best raw materials, and in vast quantities, which means we consistently meet order commitments, whilst maintaining competitive prices. All our manufacturing processes are controlled and undertaken in-house in strict accordance to our BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 quality system.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent