We have collected a wide range of case studies and journal articles showing the sucessful application of various types of technology across different industries.
Please click below for further details:
Automatic Guided Vehicles
- E&K Automation AGVs feature in TV programme
- AMHSA members AGVs keep the beer flowing in Spain.
- AGV protects Aston Martins from handling damage during manufacture.
- AGV system expanded to accommodate Aston Martin Vantage
- Self Guided Vehicle System replaced an obsolete wire guided AGV system
- 6 Self Guided Vehicles transport egg tray trolleys throughout the facility.
Order Picking Systems
- Dematic - Autostore becomes part of the solution set
- AMHSA member supplies "store friendly", dynamic picking system.
- Automated Conveyor, Sortation and Palletising System.
- Recipe for improved order processing.
- Redcats sophisticated order picking and despatch facility.
- Swisslog win order with Macmillan Distribution (MDL).
- Dynamic is the name of the game for Speedy Products
- Lifetime partnership with leading snack manufacturer
- KNAPP’s warehouse solution helps John Lewis to achieve record sales
Overhead Conveyor System
Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- AMHSA member constructs new operations centre to improve response to supply chain demands.
- High-bay warehouse for leading soft drinks company supplied by AMHSA member.
- Stocklin wins contract to fit-out Europe’s largest automated warehouse.
- Versatile and Itelligent Warehouse Automation.
- The logistics reality behind the vision of the beauty counter.
- Procter & Gamble's Northern Service Centre opens with a Swisslog automated pallet warehouse solution.
- AMAG commissions Swisslog with warehouse extension - general contractor project amounting to approximately CHF 35 Million.
- Stöcklin constructs gigantic high bay warehouse for Quinn Glass
- Future Electronics reaps benefits of Automation.
- Mexx setting up new storage and distribution centre.
- Siemens Logistics & Assembly Systems unveils high performance automated dispensing system.
- UK Drinks Manufacturer A.G. Barr is centralizing distribution with the help of Swisslog’s automated & manual solutions for warehouse operations
- Handling moulded door panels
- Horizontal carousels deliver fourfold increase in efficiency
- Optimized material handling system paves the way for future growth
- Automated Logistic Centre for Beverage & Food produced by Maspex Wadowice Group
- Nerak-Wiese chosen by XPO Logistics to provide solutions for Missguided
- Automated Garment Sortation on a Budget
- A really grown-up sorter for children’s clothing.
- Swisslog to expand and automate Denner's distribution center in Mägenwil
- Fresher than fresh for Leclerc.
- Entertainment System.
- Delivering the promise.
- Bartolini – a pico bello distribution system.
- Automation delivers industry-leading customer service.
- Planned in Gullegem, ready for Waregem – a warehouse in Belgium.
- Knapp solution hits the right note for music wholesaler Golds
- Multi-million pound handling system supplied by Knapp to Boots the Chemists
- Efficient and ergonomic container unloading
- Ebuyer.com new state of the art 220,000 square foot fulfillment center
- Courtenham's offer a comprehensive range of transport and logistic services
- Hallmark play their cards right
- Quinn Radiators takes fully automated storage & picking facility into operation
- Fresh ideas in food service
- Bertram Books - High capacity "bomb bay" sortation system
- Books,CD's and Games at HMV
- Hanging garment sortation at JD Williams
- Primark Lutterworth UK
- Store order fulfillment system helps intimate apparel company
Document Storage System
- MCS Control Systems Upgrade PLC in the One-Linear area at RS Components
- Dematic - Benning Warehouse Solution - Manual to Automation
- Newland green conveyor technology & design
- Swisslog receives follow-up order from German drugstore chain.
- Logistics Simulation 3D technology linked to Keystone's inventory
- Labelleling and document insertion at Wolseley
- Making labelling childs play
- Kelloggs chooses caljan rite-hite for safety solutions.
- AS-Interface at Opel
- Swisslog announces new release of its software suite WarehouseManager™ with enhanced material flow control, labour,voice and cockpit functionality.
- Autotech invests in unique robot simulation service
- New robot cell for mixed palletising
- Advanced palletising system in state of the art premises
Depending on size download times can be up to 5 minutes at 2 Mbs connection
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation