Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
Based on stand 542 at the show, which takes place on 26th and 27th February at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, sales staff of the Brecon-based company will be on hand to explain to visitors the optimum vertical solution for each handling application.
“We have worked with a number of clients to develop and deliver systems for high-throughput, e-commerce distribution recently,” explained Simon Musgrave, Sales Director, “but our unit load solutions are also suitable for general retail distribution, the healthcare sector, parcel logistics and in manufacturing industry.” Nerak’s pick floor solutions are currently proving particularly popular with clients for the fast, efficient and safe movement of totes and cartons between multiple levels to service and replenish order-picking floors.
Nerak’s systems are engineered for rapid vertical movement of totes, boxes, pallets, stillages, dollies and roll cages. At the heart of all Nerak conveyor drive systems is its heavy-duty rubber block chain, which features embedded vulcanized steel cables for high strength. With a link-free design, the rubber block chain is silent in operation, wear-resistant and extremely low-maintenance due to being corrosion-free and having no need for lubrication, regular adjustment or re-tensioning. “Keeping downtime to a minimum, this technology not only ensures high system availability but also a low lifetime cost,” said Simon Musgrave.Nerak has delivered solutions to a number of blue-chip brands including Amazon, DHL, GlaxoSmithKline, JD Sports, John Lewis, Kellogg’s, New Look, P&G, Unilever and XPO Logistics. As well as specialising in the vertical elevation of unit loads, the company is also renowned for its bulk-handling solutions. Nerak’s continuous and pendulum bucket elevators ensure smooth and quiet conveying of bulk solids in the food, pharma, chemical, mineral, recycling and manufacturing sectors.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent