BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
The impact of BREXIT and risk management strategies for our industry will be discussed at our next AMHSA Round Table event being held at Kilworth House on Friday 17th February. Guest speaker will be Professor Alan Braithwaite, Visiting Professor at Cranfield School of Management and Chairman of LCP Consulting
This is a morning event and will finish after lunch at around 2.00 pm.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis - for more information or to book a place please click here.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent