AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
We are delighted to announce that Schoeller Allibert will be hosting the AMHSA Tote Workshop at their Winsford facility on Wednesday 25th November.
After a buffet lunch and a short introduction there will be a tour of Schoeller Allibert's production facilities followed by a series of presentations.
Topics covered will include:
- Key Features & benefits of RTP for automated & sophisticated supply chains
- Current totes, pallets & equipment available for conveying & automation markets
- Product & customer case studies
- Schoeller Allibert product development & innovation
- Project & design support
This will be followed by a Q&A session where attendees can put tote related questions to the panel and a discussion on future developments in warehouse technology & automation.
- What does the next generation of tote, tray or storage medium look like?
- How can Schoeller Allibert’s knowledge & expertise support & contribute?
The workshop is intended for designers, engineers, project managers and technical sales staff and will start with lunch at 1pm and will conclude with a buffet and drinks at around 5 pm.
There is no charge for this event as Schoeller Allibert Ltd have kindly offered to fund the entire event including lunch, but they have asked if all attendees would make a donation to their chosen charity, Macmillan Cancer Support (www.macmillan.org.uk), either through this website or on the day.
To book your place please use the eventbrite site at Tote Workshop
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation
- 13 February 2017 BREXIT - What does it mean for our industry? - An AMHSA Round Table
- 06 September 2016 Meet the experts at IMHX 2016
- 18 March 2016 Intralogistex 2016 a great sucess
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website