AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
We are delighted to announce that Schoeller Allibert will be hosting the AMHSA Tote Workshop at their Winsford facility on Wednesday 18th July2018.
After a buffet lunch and a short introduction there will be a tour of Schoeller Allibert's production facilities followed by a series of presentations.
Topics covered will include:
- Key Features & benefits of RTP for automated & sophisticated supply chains
- Current totes, pallets & equipment available for conveying & automation markets
- Product & customer case studies
- Schoeller Allibert product development & innovation
- Project & design support
This will be followed by a Q&A session where attendees can put tote related questions to the panel and a discussion on future developments in warehouse technology & automation.
- What does the next generation of tote, tray or storage medium look like?
- How can Schoeller Allibert’s knowledge & expertise support & contribute?
The workshop is intended for designers, engineers, project managers and technical sales staff and will start with lunch at 1pm and will conclude with a buffet and drinks at around 5 pm.
There is no charge for this event as Schoeller Allibert Ltd have kindly offered to fund the entire event including lunch, but they have asked if all attendees would make a donation to their chosen charity, Macmillan Cancer Support (www.macmillan.org.uk), either through this website or on the day.
To book your place please use the eventbrite site at Tote Workshop
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation