Amber Industries Ltd
Amber Industries Ltd. is a primary UK designer, manufacturer & supplier of conveyor equipment and systems with over 40 year's experience in the automated mechanical handling and conveyor industry.
To many of our clients the safe, timely and cost effective movement of goods through their facilities is critical to their businesses. Amber Industries Ltd’s mission is to enhance the efficiency of our client’s operations through the provision of innovative and expertly tailored conveyor solutions at a competitive price.
At Amber we have the products and the organisational capability to provide conveyors and material handling solutions from simple belt conveyors and roller conveyors through to complex integrated conveyor systems including: MCM overhead conveyors, power & free roller conveyors, inverted chain conveyors, floor conveyors, tote and unit load conveyors, line-shaft conveyors, ZLP conveyors, accumulation conveyors, pallet handling conveyors, horizontal / incline belt conveyors, power bends horizontal (any width, any angle, any centre line radius), spiral conveyors, ball tables.
All our conveyors are manufactured in Oldham, UK to rigorous quality standards and are designed with the customer’s individual requirements in mind using the latest 3D CAD software packages.
Control systems: Developed and designed by our own in house conveyor control systems engineers and software programmers.
Installation and commissioning undertaken by our highly trained team of site technicians.
Service: Planned service visits / condition surveys all tailored to suit the clients' needs
Spares: Extensive stores facility in our works in Oldham.
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent