ABB Service Robotics are developing innovative robotic solutions to offer new levels of optimization through greater efficiencies and reliability to traditional automated warehouse applications. Simpler, faster and more efficient, robots increase productivity, accuracy, quality and safety, helping eliminate the risks associated with repetitive manual handling tasks.
Conveniently located in Milton Keynes, with an established showroom, workshop and training facility, the experienced ABB Service Robotics team of system designers, engineers, project managers and installers are on hand to design and provide fully integrated systems.
ABB is a leading supplier of industrial robots and robot software, equipment and complete application solutions. We’re at home in 53 countries and have installed more than 300,000 robots, supported by the broadest service network and offering in the industry.
We have robotic solutions to perform tasks throughout the supply chain which can act stand-alone or integrate into your existing systems, including:
- Carton handling solutions
- Piece and bin picking solutions
- Tote handling solutions
- Labelling solutions
- Sequencing & buffering
- Automated storage and retrieval
- Sortation of parcels, totes and cartons
- Palletising solutions
- Roll cage loading
- 07 December 2018 Nerak to share vertical elevation expertise at IntraLogisteX 2019
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent