Welcome to AMHSA
AMHSA is the voice of the automated materials handling industry.
The Association is committed to promoting excellence in the automated material handling industry in terms of solutions, after sales support, reliability and safety. AMHSA promotes the interests of its members, defines and upholds best practice in the industry and aims to be a leading example of excellence.
AMHSA gives access to the latest information and industry intelligence, as well as superior technical knowledge and support.
With over 50 members supplying automated solutions, conveyor systems and associated equipment, AMHSA plays a significant role in the drafting of CEN and ISO standards affecting the automated handling sector, maintaining close contact with government organisations such as the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR - formerly the DTI) and the HSE.
Membership of AMHSA assists in improving business operations and management practices. AMHSA provides unique and authoritative industry surveys, specific publications, journals and white papers. Networking and collaboration opportunities exist via online forums and through the popular newsletters. All designed to facilitate the sharing of best practice, improving the profile of the industry, as well as both individuals and companies in our sector and beyond.
- 15 May 2018 GoPalletBox
- 15 May 2018 World Record Kite Team Praise Biggest, Gentlest Pallet Box
- 02 May 2018 Recycling Must Remain a Priority in Single-Use Plastic Debate
- 01 May 2018 Meet the experts at IMHX 2019
- 05 April 2018 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 15 January 2018 AMHSA - Vision, Mission & Values - Four Pillars and our future direction
- 18 December 2017 FEM launches student competition to engage with young talent
- 05 April 2017 Brexit sparks optimism for automation