Welcome to AMHSA
AMHSA is the voice of the automated materials handling industry.
The Association is committed to promoting excellence in the automated material handling industry in terms of solutions, after sales support, reliability and safety. AMHSA promotes the interests of its members, defines and upholds best practice in the industry and aims to be a leading example of excellence.
AMHSA gives access to the latest information and industry intelligence, as well as superior technical knowledge and support.
With over 50 members supplying automated solutions, conveyor systems and associated equipment, AMHSA plays a significant role in the drafting of CEN and ISO standards affecting the automated handling sector, maintaining close contact with government organisations such as the Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR - formerly the DTI) and the HSE.
Membership of AMHSA assists in improving business operations and management practices. AMHSA provides unique and authoritative industry surveys, specific publications, journals and white papers. Networking and collaboration opportunities exist via online forums and through the popular newsletters. All designed to facilitate the sharing of best practice, improving the profile of the industry, as well as both individuals and companies in our sector and beyond.
- 07 October 2015 AMHSA Tote Workshop to be hosted by Schoeller Allibert
- 31 July 2015 NEW engineering jobs on the AMHSA website
- 19 June 2015 How to use social media to find your ideal customers
- 28 April 2015 AMHSA launches apprenticeship scheme at AGM
- 10 March 2015 AMHSA at Intralogistex 2015
- 12 January 2015 Happy New Year!
- 11 December 2014 The new AMHSA Member's Plaques have arrived
- 10 December 2014 Welcome to our new website!